Age management is a comprehensive, proactive, and preventive approach to the aging process, providing patients with treatment options geared toward delaying and sometimes removing degenerative aging.
Our approach to age management
Dr. Larisa Russell, board-certified in family medicine, as well as anti-aging and regenerative medicine, offers bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) at our 280 clinic. We have a simple, 4-step process:
- Schedule your initial lab work
- Lab results come back and you will be contacted to schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Russell
- Comprehensive office visit with Dr. Russell.
- Follow up visit in 3-6 months.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT)
MedHelp Clinics offers bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) that can offer life-changing results such as:
- Increased muscle tone
- Decreased body fat
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Improved sex drive
- Improved sense of well being
- Increased mental and physical energy
- Improved mental focus and memory
- Better quality sleep
- Cessation of hot flashes and night sweats
- A decrease in depression and anxiety
Age Management FAQs
Anti-aging medicine is a clinical/medical specialty and field of scientific research aimed at the early detection, prevention, treatment, and reversal of age-related decline.
We treat the signs of aging which have already manifested and address issues like lack of energy, hormone imbalances, and struggles with weight loss programs.