Our goal is to provide you with convenient and comprehensive care. Our diagnostic capabilities and in-house testing menu competes with many small hospitals. By providing this vital component of your medical care at our facilities, you’re able to receive faster results without getting stuck with a third party lab or imaging center bill.
From simple benchtop tests to complex molecular PCR testing, our CLIA certified labs can cover 98% of all testing needs for our patients.
Complex Testing Performed at our Facilities includes:
- Complete Chemistries, including liver and kidney function, cholesterol and blood sugar, strep and mononucleosis tests, and many others.
- Most hormone testing, including thyroid, testosterone, estradiol, and progesterone
- Nutritional testing, including vitamin D, vitamin b12, iron, and folate
- COVID - 19 Testing, including PCR (Acute Swabs) and Antibody (Blood Test for Historical Infections)
- Molecular Syndromic Testing for fall flu season in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
From simple X-rays to ultrasounds and nuclear cardiac testing, our diagnostic capabilities will eliminate the need to visit a busy hospital parking deck and walk endless halls to get the testing your primary physician needs for your care.
Whether you need an X-ray or a complete blood work-up, we're here to help.
On-site Diagnostics Lab FAQ
A typical test result will be reported within 24 hours, although sometimes more complex tests or tests that require reflexing can take up to a week or longer for additional consultations.
If you’re registered for our patient portal, you will be notified via email when your results are back. If you prefer not to register for our patient portal, you may call the office and request to speak to your doctor’s nurse for results. To register for our portal, click here.